joejonsme Offline
Świeżak

Liczba postów: 5
Reputacja: 0
Podziękował/a: 0
Otrzymał/a 0 Thanks w 0 postach
Burned Audio CDs *sometimes* won't play in older car CD player
Hi,

It's possible I may have asked about this before. Couldn't find the thread, but I have more info now than I probably did then.
Now then, I have a model year 2000 car, obviously incapable of playing MP3 CDs, but I'm starting to think it's also incapable of playing non-Redbook standard CDs (ie: CDs over 74 mins). Three out of four CDs I burn with my computer register as "BAD CD" in the car player.
All I have are 80 min blanks, so I'm experimenting today with burning less than 74 mins at 16x (since Nero won't let me burn slower) to see if that does the trick. The only reason I think this still won't work is because I recently burned an album only 57:45 in length, and even IT won't play in my car.
That said, 74 min CDs are only supposed to hold ~650MB, but I noticed Nero's burn dialog queues it at a much greater size than it's supposed to be. A 73:31 compilation I burned this morning shows a total size on disk of 646.2MB, but Nero's burn dialog says 742MB. Is Nero overburning, or is the excess the buffer it sets aside?
If none of this works, I'll look at buying some 74 min CDs if I can find them. Any other suggestions? Maybe switching to "tempfile" strategy so it doesn't have to read different sectors of the hard drive on the fly?

Please help.

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References:-
Nie posiadasz zgody na zobaczenie tego linku. Zarejestruj Się lub Zaloguj aby zobaczyć link.
Nie posiadasz zgody na zobaczenie tego linku. Zarejestruj Się lub Zaloguj aby zobaczyć link.

Thanks
26-05-2018 18:01
    Znajdź wszystkie posty użytkownika Odpowiedz cytując ten post
Odpowiedz